Forms Of Payment:
- Cash (Self pay/Uninsured patients receive a 10% discount off our regular fees)
- We also offer an "In Office Savings Plan" for those without insurance to receive a 25% discount off our regular fees
- Checks and/or Money Orders
- All major credit cards (American Express not accepted at our Willcox office)
- Care Credit (Please see the Care Credit tab for more information on how to apply)
*We accept most dental insurance plans, please call our office to verify if we accept your insurance*
We are not a part of any managed care network. As a friendly reminder, your specific insurance policy is an agreement between you and your insurance company. Please keep in mind that you are responsible for your total obligation should your insurance benefits result in less coverage than anticipated. Our staff will gladly submit a "pre-treatment estimate" to your insurance company so that you will know what your benefits will be.
The fees charged for services rendered to those who are insured are the usual and customary fees charged to all our patients for similar services. Your policy may base its allowances on a fixed fee schedule, which may or may not coincide with our usual fees. You should be aware that different insurance companies vary greatly in the types of coverage available. Also, some companies take care of claims promptly while others delay payment for several months.